- Several people complaining how Estonians are so selfish and undedicated that it took a foreigner to package it,
- Others praising me for packaging it,
- Someone noticing that the last upstream release dates back from 2003 and wondering how to help develop the actual wordlist content,
- Someone else persistently asking how to get Estonian spellchecking working in Thunderbird,
- Someone else asking if it's possible to test this on Windows, (Täh?!)
...with myself personally replying to some of the posts in the thread.